2019 – Present: Historian in Residence, George L. Mosse Program in History, Department of History, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
- Responsible for processing digital archival collections, including the creation of
metadata records and for policies regarding the creation, storage, preservation,
organization, description, and access to the George L. Mosse collection
- Manuscript editor
- Online course instructor for UW-Madison Division of Continuing Studies
2017 – Present: Instructor of Record, Christian Life College, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
- Early Church History: A Theological Survey
- Systematic Theological I (Word, God, Man, Christ)
- Foundations of Western Civilization
- Introduction to the Torah
- Introduction to Old Testament Historical Books
- Historical Setting of the Gospels
- The Gospel of Luke
- Acts of the Apostles
- Introduction to the Historical Jesus
- Introduction to New Testament Letters
2013 – 2017: Casual Academic Faculty – Tutor, University of Queensland, Australia
- Western Religious Thought from the Middle Ages to the Present
- The Idea of the Sacred
- The Bible: Fact or Fiction?
- The World of Jesus and the Early Christians
- Playing God: Religion & Science
2015 – 2016: Research Assistant
- Ian Hesketh, ARC Future Fellow, Institute for Advanced Studies in the Humanities (IASH), University of Queensland.
- Duties included transcribing and editing letters between Charles Darwin (1809-1882) and William Winwood Reade (1838-1875).
- Peter Harrison, Director of the Institute for Advanced Studies in the Humanities (IASH), University of Queensland.
- Duties included proof-reading and copy-editing of Territories of Science and Religion (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2015).
2009 – 2011: Teaching Assistant, Department of Philosophy, Trinity College, Deerfield, IL, United States
- History of Western Thought I
- History of Western Thought II
- Introduction to Philosophy